Once I got sign off from the county for my framing I was able to remove the temporary supports.  Since we had a long weekend because of Armistice Day, I was able to power through the removal of the temporary supports.  As I removed the temporary supports for each beam, I was curious to see how much each beam would deflect as it took up the load.  I used a laser “tape” measure, taking continuous readings.  Beams 3 and 4 didn’t deflect at all and the intersection of beams 1 and 2 deflected by maybe 1/16 of an inch, but I can make that much of a change by jumping up and down, so I’m not 100% sure it was actually the beam moving and not the floor.  Regardless, everything held up and so far hasn’t moved.

Now that the temporary walls are out, I can put the flooring in or at least I can cut the plywood and put it down.  I won’t fasten it until I’m finished working in the crawlspace.  Actually when I run the plumbing I’ll probably pull up another section of plywood to make access to the crawlspace easier.